Thursday Nights at Chimney Rock

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
First off I love the sport, your team and a good rivalry. No harm, no foul.These posts will continue to be like this ad long as I have three young kids at home with two parents lacking a lot of sleep living in a house that’s too small. Cheers.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Be there at 4:20ish...anyone have an a spare large kit, or shorts or anythin they can bring with? Brainfarted and left the kit at home while making my 30,000 replies that @Norm can’t stand.

Last edited:

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Be there at 4:20ish...anyone have an a spare large kit, or shorts or anythin they can bring with? Brainfarted and left the kit at home while making my 30,000 replies that @Norm can’t stand.

I have an extra sprinkles jersey (club fit large). Not really sure I can let you wear it though. ;)

Stop and buy some cheapo shorts somewhere (trek store?) And your set.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
And what race did you pass me? Don't u race open? (Starting at least a minute in front of me).

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
giphy.gif

since jshort v MBM battle didnt go down as planned, this is our only hope

Mountain Bike Mike

giphy.gif

since jshort v MBM battle didnt go down as planned, this is our only hope

It happened.. wouldn’t call it a battle, or much of anything... Jshort is the standard For which I train for and use these rides as validation / guage.

Having lined up at sizzler and couldn’t hold on to him proved I have much more work to do... reality is he is a level above me and it woulf take me a couple years of hard work to get there and by that time he will be a couple years better.

I appreciate the stb / pearl attempt to make a rivaly... I never had a chance

Top Bottom