2018 Monday Ride

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
gotcha; this is one of the more gnarly parks, right? I remember that there are some steep road climbs in that area; the trails gotta be steep and twisty as well?

Plenty of tech, and plenty of climbing - neither is sustained, with some great connectors, switchbacks, and flowy-fun.
This is not a fast ride, it is casual pace, no-drop, regroup at top-of-climbs/splits, go when everyone is ready.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
gotcha; this is one of the more gnarly parks, right? I remember that there are some steep road climbs in that area; the trails gotta be steep and twisty as well?

depends on your definition of gnarly (this is a relative term after all) its not like jungle or wawayanda but it does have some techy sections and some climby section, like @fidodie said, a decent mix.

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'd wear all the body gear you own

Patrick

Staff member
i'm going to relocate fun monday to the sourlands very soon....

Patrick

Staff member
wouldnt that make it "super fun" monday?

no matter what, it is super fun - just as the last of the baby boomers, I don't say super......and fun monday just rolls off the tongue (and fingers)
i think this super thing was a result of the teachers telling kids not to use the adverb very, as it is very likely that there is a very better word.

that being what it is, I'm not feeling it tonight. I may just go for a walk.....

qclabrat

I have one but it's a little far away - Florida. Still waiting for Turner email re: production of large czars.
maybe you should demo an Ibis or Evil. I've been waiting for Intense release a specific version of the Primer, it's been 2 months. So I got the Banshee instead.

rick81721

Lothar
maybe you should demo an Ibis or Evil. I've been waiting for Intense release a specific version of the Primer, it's been 2 months. So I got the Banshee instead.

Do they make a light (i.e. ~ 23 lbs) 29er, 100mm travel front and rear? That's what I'm looking for.

Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Couldn't make the ride Monday.
So @Dominique @Po123 and I rode Nassau trails tonight.

Trying to take more pictures!

Only one action shot and some cows on the way home.
20180711_192701_008_01.jpg
20180711_195859.jpg

Top Bottom