Thursday Nights at Chimney Rock

mbruno

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'll be at RV this afternoon/evening at some point for anyone that's interested. Probably will start at Cushetunk. Timing yet to be determined.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'll be at RV this afternoon/evening at some point for anyone that's interested. Probably will start at Cushetunk. Timing yet to be determined.
Don't wait for me;)
The Thursday night ride this year has kinda gone to shit...will it ever come back in all its glory?? or will it fade and be a distant memory like the legendary Tuesday night High Gear axe ride. Rumor has it that HG never quite recovered from the fallout of the decline of the Tuesday night ride, and thus Rome and Rone crumbled. True story.

mbruno

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Don't wait for me;)
The Thursday night ride this year has kinda gone to shit...will it ever come back in all its glory?? or will it fade and be a distant memory like the legendary Tuesday night High Gear axe ride. Rumor has it that HG never quite recovered from the fallout of the decline of the Tuesday night ride, and thus Rome and Rone crumbled. True story.
I heard they stopped doing that ride b/c of your half-wheeling. We should make a pact that next week we bring back the Thursday ride to its prior glory.

mbruno

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thursday night by my lonesome.
20180628_182933.jpg

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Don't wait for me;)

Jesus... One good post and Iggy acts like he's Socrates.

The only reason the rides haven't been happening is because the weather has been against us.

These aren't stopping till it's time to hit Otto's.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Jesus... One good post and Iggy acts like he's Socrates.

The only reason the rides haven't been happening is because the weather has been against us.

These aren't stopping till it's time to hit Otto's.
I have the newborn so I need to stay close to home. Huber and Hartshorne worked well for @BrianGT3 and myself despite the weather. It’s usually not a mucky wet at hartshorne so trail damage doesn’t really happen. Also, there are 3 breweries within 5 miles on the way home. Anyone interested in changing it up a bit this is always an option like RV is as well.

mbruno

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok y'all, I know some peeps are at KT, but maybe we can bring this week to a fraction of prior glory? Yesterday was America's birthday, so let's harness some of that fervor. Also, does anyone have a shimano bleed block I can borrow?

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok y'all, I know some peeps are at KT, but maybe we can bring this week to a fraction of prior glory? Yesterday was America's birthday, so let's harness some of that fervor. Also, does anyone have a shimano bleed block I can borrow?

I'm in NC so I can't make it. I also can't let you borrow the block which is in my basement

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm in VT so I can't make it. I also can't let you borrow the block which is in my basement.

Top Bottom