Allaire TM schedule...

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Well in case every one was wondering spring is around the corner which means we will start our TM sessions at Allaire again for the season. Here are the dates

4-15
5-20
6-10
7-8
8-5
9-9
10-7
11-11

As always everyone is welcome to come out and lend a hand.
Hope every one is having a good winter so far.
Remember we will start our weekly Tuesday night rides soon.

Last edited:

AndyJ

Perfect timing :rolleyes: Sunny and in the 80s today, sunny and in the 70s (maybe 80s) on Saturday, and for the first TM of the year on Sunday... soggy and in the 40s.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Ok folks, Here is the deal with the wind and rain we are supposed to get I am going to call todays TM session.
Thanks for the support we will see if I can squeeze a AD-HOC session in before next months but for that stay tuned.

So to clear things up the TM session at Allaire today is cancelled.

Al Norton

Well in case every one was wondering spring is around the corner which means we will start our TM sessions at Allaire again for the season. Here are the dates

4-15
5-20
6-10
7-8
8-19
9-9
10-7
11-11

As always everyone is welcome to come out and lend a hand.
Hope every one is having a good winter so far.
Remember we will start our weekly Tuesday night rides soon.
Mike I’m planning to come on May 20. You will post if cancelled by weather ?

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Hate to do this but with all the rain we have had and the fact that they are calling for Thunder Storms for Sunday
we are going to cancel the TM session for May 20Th.
Sorry everyone but we need to be safe.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
So as everyone that has every rode with any of the JORBA people we always require helmets because you can fall at any time Evan on trails we ride all the time. That said I went down last Friday and broke my collar bone. Going to be out of action for at least 4 weeks so for now our TM schedule is on injured reserve stay tuned I hope to be back on the trails real soon.

Al Norton

So as everyone that has every rode with any of the JORBA people we always require helmets because you can fall at any time Evan on trails we ride all the time. That said I went down last Friday and broke my collar bone. Going to be out of action for at least 4 weeks so for now our TM schedule is on injured reserve stay tuned I hope to be back on the trails real soon.[/QUOTE
So as everyone that has every rode with any of the JORBA people we always require helmets because you can fall at any time Evan on trails we ride all the time. That said I went down last Friday and broke my collar bone. Going to be out of action for at least 4 weeks so for now our TM schedule is on injured reserve stay tuned I hope to be back on the trails real soon.

Speedy recovery Mike

Mildly Wild

Bummer Mike. Sorry to hear.
Broke (2) collar bones myself back on 2010. 1st (left side) required surgery to correct. Clavicle fractures are the most common of all bone fractures. The good news is they are generally easy and quick to heal with few complications. I was riding at Kingdom Trails 7 weeks after my surgery. Get well soon we will miss you.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Thanks everyone,
As of now the TM session is canceled for this Sunday 6/10 we should be good for next month.
In the meantime please try to take note of places that seem to hold water.
Reading the conditions thread it seems there are a few corners that are starting to get rutted that we will need to work on.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Well it has been a bit more then a month I am hoping that we will all be able to go out for the 7/8 TM session will post up here and let everyone know how it is.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
All clear!
20180623_114733.jpg
20180623_120829.jpg
20180623_103044.jpg
20180623_103443.jpg
20180623_104535.jpg
20180623_111133.jpg
20180623_105836.jpg
20180623_111821.jpg

Trail Conditions