Wild Cat Wednesday!

roc

Can anybody suggest a 10-14 mile loop overview here. Starting from the green pond road lot. Heading the to ride at 5 with a buddy, if someone wants to show us around.

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Can anybody suggest a 10-14 mile loop overview here. Starting from the green pond road lot. Heading the to ride at 5 with a buddy, if someone wants to show us around.
sorry going to preride lewis morris.... look @JimN on strava, he has a lot of long rides there

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Could you send me a loop that is the least tactical there, my buddies not a huge fan of technical

If you have a Garmin and can put this on it, this is pretty tame (relatively speaking, and there is a lot of climbing):
https://www.strava.com/activities/1637045868

Note that everything on the other side of Green Pond Rd is unmarked, and you are not likely to have a good time if you aren't following this on a GPS device. Also note that you will need to start out on Green Pond Rd heading up to Snake Hill Rd, because the bridge over the Rockaway River was demolished last night.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Also, this ^

roc

If you have a Garmin and can put this on it, this is pretty tame (relatively speaking, and there is a lot of climbing):
https://www.strava.com/activities/1637045868

Note that everything on the other side of Green Pond Rd is unmarked, and you are not likely to have a good time if you aren't following this on a GPS device. Also note that you will need to start out on Green Pond Rd heading up to Snake Hill Rd, because the bridge over the Rockaway River was demolished last night.

Also, this ^
OK, thanks. I’ll do your first Loop. I left my Garman at the lot by à la Moochie a couple of weeks ago and somebody actually found it and posted it but I think it’s broken.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
OK, thanks. I’ll do your first Loop. I left my Garman at the lot by à la Moochie a couple of weeks ago and somebody actually found it and posted it but I think it’s broken.

Ok, I will be very impressed if you can follow that first loop without a GPS device. Also, your buddy might not be your buddy anymore by the end of the ride :p

Sorry I can't play tour guide today, good luck!

roc

Took a beating at wildcat!
We probably went the wrong way on every trail, but we still had a blast. Has anyone ever actually rode white all the way up with out dabbing?
AC14973A-0F07-4979-830A-D761C5A427B1.jpeg
3DEAFC36-AD59-4C4C-8613-3B72007E6FEE.jpeg
F5860DB7-7D43-4A3F-A9D6-32B90A2A50EC.jpeg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
^^ wow - usually it is just the derailleur.

That place should get a percentage of new parts purchased after riding.

Reactions: roc
Top Bottom