31/31 ---> JULY 2017! CONTEST! WIN $100!

Kaleidopete

That's a pretty big ask, though. In order to do that, he'd have to go through all the posts and add up time and/or miles or whatever - and he'd have to coalesce data across multiple platforms (because some of us use Strava, some Garmin Connect, and maybe some use RideWithGPS or some other app.) That's like saying, "Hey, @jdog ... give us a chance to win free stuff ... and then do math." I think the only way to know that sort of thing is to have everyone who did the contest add up their own and post it in one place.
I'm glad you explained it, I don't know this stuff, thanks!

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
well... i did claim my prize...

here's my total for those who are curious:

Untitled-1.jpg

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
@jdog curious on how this all ended up? You had indicated that participation was down, but wondering how I did compared to others. TIA

img56884127.jpg

I actually did write down how many hrs and total miles each person rode. .. Now where I wrote that down..

Frank

Sasquatch
Jason, short answer is fuck yeah!! While I'm unlikely to be able to participate this year, I've greatly appreciated the dangling carrot you held in front of my face. I benefited greatly from it and I hope that others will rise up and take you up on your generous offer! Thanks bro

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
J, glad you do this. I've tried this a few times (sometimes unsuccessfully)

It's been a nice goal. The picture requirement in years past was a great way to stop and enjoy the ride. Having to do an hour EVERY day makes you realize how hard it is, and how much imagination you need to come up with to make it happen.

Top Bottom