Too soon for a CX post?

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
But this is so interesting, that you may want to mark your calendars now... Charm city is , charm city, and I've heard great things about DCCX

Screenshot_20180613-101809_Instagram.jpg

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
It's never too early! I'm hoping to get down to DCCX this year and make a weekend out of it.

Maybe this needs to be the year we actually do this.

Anyone want to look into a huge AirBnB? :)

Now that @Norm @Dominique & @MissJR are in full cross mode this year maybe Charm City will be a crazy time.

Also...on the calendar, everyone should be considering the Deschutes Brewery cross on Labor Day weekend. Not that far, in a city with things to do, two-day event, early in the season. Easily can mix it in with mountain biking in the area.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Maybe this needs to be the year we actually do this.

Anyone want to look into a huge AirBnB? :)

Now that @Norm @Dominique & @MissJR are in full cross mode this year maybe Charm City will be a crazy time.

Also...on the calendar, everyone should be considering the Deschutes Brewery cross on Labor Day weekend. Not that far, in a city with things to do, two-day event, early in the season. Easily can mix it in with mountain biking in the area.
i'm game... but i would REALLY like to finish out the mountain bike season first

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If current plans stand, nobody on this thread will be able to do that first weekend. Just saying.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If current plans stand, nobody on this thread will be able to do that first weekend. Just saying.

I think the location surrounding Charm City would make a lovely destination

Top Bottom