OOS MOGA

Kangdoy

Bringing the fattie?

Yes, most likely. I like to switch bikes each ride. So, I'm hoping to ride the 29er at CR on Saturday morning and then the fattie on Sunday. For Sunday, I may leave my place extra early, park at South Bound Brook and ride the path to SixMile. Hopefully I'll make it there on time for the ride lol!

qclabrat

Yes, most likely. I like to switch bikes each ride. So, I'm hoping to ride the 29er at CR on Saturday morning and then the fattie on Sunday. For Sunday, I may leave my place extra early, park at South Bound Brook and ride the path to SixMile. Hopefully I'll make it there on time for the ride lol!
Fattie, did I miss something?...

qclabrat

I do that ride in winter all the time, do you park by the lot near the Queens bridge (near the circle in BB)? But is lot faster with a cross bike, tho 6mr is rough on skinny tires. I might join you but would need to leave close to 6:30 from the lot, think its about 15 miles to the Canal lot from there.

Kangdoy

I do that ride in winter all the time, do you park by the lot near the Queens bridge (near the circle in BB)? But is lot faster with a cross bike, tho 6mr is rough on skinny tires. I might join you but would need to leave close to 6:30 from the lot, think its about 15 miles to the Canal lot from there.

I was going to start at the lot on 169 Canal Rd, South Bound Brook. My co-worker told me it was about 8 miles lol! If it's really 15 miles, I won't attempt it. I'll be dead by the time I reach SixMile and just end up sleeping on that bench while you guys ride.

qclabrat

I was going to start at the lot on 169 Canal Rd, South Bound Brook. My co-worker told me it was about 8 miles lol! If it's really 15 miles, I won't attempt it. I'll be dead by the time I reach SixMile and just end up sleeping on that bench while you guys ride.
yep, you right, it's 15 miles when I ride from my house, so a 7AM start? LMK

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
You-can-do-it.jpg

GreenMachine

Tore my elbow tendon @ Nassau during mtbnj outing , heard / felt a pop early in ride , didn’t want to F up the flow - left early when Walt ducked out for lawn duty.
Surgery will end my summer of even playing whiffle ball w My kids let alone MTB’ing - trying to put off until September - if so I’ll brace it an be there.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Tore my elbow tendon @ Nassau during mtbnj outing , heard / felt a pop early in ride , didn’t want to F up the flow - left early when Walt ducked out for lawn duty.
Surgery will end my summer of even playing whiffle ball w My kids let alone MTB’ing - trying to put off until September - if so I’ll brace it an be there.
Oh damn... Please heal soon

qclabrat

Heal up quick Mike

Top Bottom