The Kalmyk's Tinfoil Hat Happy Hour (aka Most Useless Thread on MTBNJ)

moose35

I was just speaking with the sanitation manager here at work. apparently there is a phantom pooper, pooping in the womens bathroom in the offices upstairs.... now, this is not the first time finding poop NOT in the toilet.. last year there was someone pooping in the parking lot. this year, there has been three different occasions of poop NOT in a stall or toilet. today, the sanitation crew was asked to clean the womens bathroom and they found poop smeared on two bathroom stall walls.... sorry no pics.
People are gross
Here is a similar story
I install cctv cameras and at a Lexus dealership there was a person that was putting toilet paper that they wiped their ass with into people's waste baskets at thier desks. So we put in some pinhole cameras in the drop ceiling and not only did we catch the "mad shitter" in the act putting dirty paper in people's garbage cans. We also caught a manager stealing 5 dollars off of someone's desk. They lost a 100k+ job over 5 bucks.

Kaleidopete

I was just speaking with the sanitation manager here at work. apparently there is a phantom pooper, pooping in the womens bathroom in the offices upstairs.... now, this is not the first time finding poop NOT in the toilet.. last year there was someone pooping in the parking lot. this year, there has been three different occasions of poop NOT in a stall or toilet. today, the sanitation crew was asked to clean the womens bathroom and they found poop smeared on two bathroom stall walls.... sorry no pics.
Seems like a strange thing to do. This happens periodically in the public bathroom at Wawayanda too. I remember last year the clean up crew complaining.

The Kalmyk

People are gross
Here is a similar story
I install cctv cameras and at a Lexus dealership there was a person that was putting toilet paper that they wiped their ass with into people's waste baskets at thier desks. So we put in some pinhole cameras in the drop ceiling and not only did we catch the "mad shitter" in the act putting dirty paper in people's garbage cans. We also caught a manager stealing 5 dollars off of someone's desk. They lost a 100k+ job over 5 bucks.
The epitome of the old adage “step over a dollar to pick up a penny”

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
On my way to Gatlinburg. My great uncle went here. Beautiful campus but very small.

20180609_112950.jpg

Top Bottom