OOS MOGA

BPaze

I would like to go, but won't know until later in the week. I will update as I know.

sideburnz

I'd like to tag along on Sunday. I'm pretty new to the area, havn't been to Stephens yet and would love to be able to follow a few people around.

Any idea about how long you plan to ride?

Matt

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
There are several options depending on how the group feels. To hit some of the fun stuff, I would guess it'll be approximately 10 miles or so.

Come on out and enjoy the park.

There is a TM going on the day before, so some of the overgrowth will be cut back for us to enjoy.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
There are several options depending on how the group feels. To hit some of the fun stuff, I would guess it'll be approximately 10 miles or so.

Come on out and enjoy the park.

There is a TM going on the day before, so some of the overgrowth will be cut back for us to enjoy.

Saw a guy out today cutting back brush on blue rock, made an effort to say thank you. The issue with my schedule is I usually can't commit to something more then a day out, I got out to ride today and put that was planned maybe at 3 this afternoon. Hopefully I can put some time aside to ride with you and get to know the area better.

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What is the info on the TM. Thanks @ReggieHammond[/QUOTE]

The June brush back!

Probably the two most important tm’s of the year for our trail enjoyment…..

Stephens Trail Maintenance - J.O.R.B.A.

6-9-18 Saturday 8:30am - 12:30

Meet at the iron gates on Kinney Rd. then we'll relocate (Hike) and brush back some trails.

2 Kinney Rd (go over the bridge and park by the iron gates)
Budd Lake, NJ 07828
40.907717, -74.771044

https://www.google.com/maps/place/4...74.771129,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0

Bring yourself, water, gloves (I'll have some gloves if you need) BUG SPRAY and a snack. Heavy rain cancels, light or intermittent we will persevere.

********Please rsvp via email so I know how many tools to bring.**********

Feel free to forward this to anyone who may also be interested.

Hope to see you there.
Sincerely,
Steve
Jorba Chapter Lead, Stephens State Park

p.s Thanks and be sure to ride the work, it makes it all worth it.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Rain Date - Stephens State Park Ride - BUMP

Date: June 10th
Time: 9am
Location: The Iron Gate off Kinney Road, Stanhope, New Jersey (40.907564, -74.770812)

Again, this is a NO DROP ride. Our pace is as fast or slow as we'd like. This is all about having fun on our bikes.

Please RSVP if you're able to attend

Just realized this is Sunday IN!!! I just need to straighten out my brake lever from a wreck yesterday and should be good to go!!

Top Bottom