(Cancelled) DIRTFEST PA - Primo Campsite NOT Available

Sven Migot

Turns out I can't go to Dirtfest PA this year so I'm going to cancel my site at Seven Points.
Literally the #1 site in Ridge (RCAM), that's because it's site 001 :p
Within eyesight of the shuttle stop. So you can procrastinate getting ready until the shuttle shows up.

I have it booked from Wed 5/16 - Sun 5/20.

If anyone wants my site I can cancel it while you're online and you can scoop it up.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Turns out I can't go to Dirtfest PA this year so I'm going to cancel my site at Seven Points.
Literally the #1 site in Ridge (RCAM), that's because it's site 001 :p
Within eyesight of the shuttle stop. So you can procrastinate getting ready until the shuttle shows up.

I have it booked from Wed 5/16 - Sun 5/20.

If anyone wants my site I can cancel it while you're online and you can scoop it up.
Why you bailing? Weather?

We just got 2 sites at Meadow's 2 weeks ago.

Sven Migot

Those trails are good in the rain. They don't get soft, but you will get a nice mud spray coating on everything.

jeffstick

JORBA: Waywayanda
JORBA.ORG
You know you are only like 30 minutes from Greenwood Furnace in Rothrock and riding some really great rocky single track in the Coopers Gap Area of rothrock.

SCOTTscale

Just curious how many from here will be out there this year? I'm trying to look for a hotel nearby. It's calling for 1-2 inches of rain on Friday!!

SCOTTscale

Cause I paid for it. I have no problem getting muddy. But being able to go back to a shower is good. I'm on-site camping with the car pass. So getting in and out isn't a problem and if it's not horrible I can stick around for the music and stuff then head back.

I'm trying to find a motel that accepts Hotel.com free nights that I have.

SCOTTscale

I also don't have a big tent. So even a little water inside will make it miserable. Unless I can find a way to comfortably sleep in my Jeep...

Top Bottom