2018 BIYF March Madness Double Elimination Tournament

Kaleidopete

Well a least my favorite spring flower is blooming congratulations to the final riders!
View attachment 66916
my least favorite flower, the blooming dog poop
Dog pooper.jpg

Kaleidopete

Had a great ride today, went down by the Wawayanda mines, off Old Wawayanda rd.
There is a great little trail that goes to the main paved road. I haven't ridden that in a while.
It was fun. Then I took Iron Mt trail up to the beach.
They sure knew how to build a wall in those days!
Wawa mines02.jpg

Kaleidopete

OK, you stumped me or I'm having a brain fart. Where is that wall?
I think it's the latter, as you make the left turn from Old Wawayanda rd, onto the cross road that goes to Iron Mt rd.
Just on the left into the woods. It used to be something to do with the Wawayanda & Green mines. That's at the intersection of
that cool extension of Wawayanda rd, the singletrack that runs along the stream and goes down towards RT94

Kaleidopete

I had to get out this afternoon and check my very local trail that leads to Banker trail.
It's in great shape, someone did trail work and cleared it nicely. Then I hit Banker. It
too has been cleared of the blowdowns. I just had small brush to clear here and there.
Then I rode Banker towards Cherry Ridge and it was good for a while, then went to shit
the last 1/2 mile, with blowdowns and branches.

good work by ML
Banker cleanedup03.jpg

blowdowns
Banker treedown09.jpg

Banker treedown08.jpg

Kaleidopete

Todays ride included a little trail clearing on the little used (except for me and huffster) trail.
It had no big blowdowns, just smaller tree clearing was needed in a few spots. All good now!

414.jpg

The view from the little known trail. Wawayanda lake in the distance.
hufftr.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Its elimination day again!

The matches are tight.
Crappy weather is coming, so getting out early, or being a bad-ass, is the mode of the day

Good luck gents tomorrow there will only be two!

Last edited:
Top Bottom