Union County Freeholder Meeting March 8

kdebello

Just today, one of the people who was very vocal about keeping the bikes out of The Res, posted on Facebook with a picture of 2 people on bikes in The Res. Gave the # of the UC Police to call if you see bikes on the trails. This was on the Berkeley Heights Community and Berkeley Heights No BS Zone Facebook pages.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just today, one of the people who was very vocal about keeping the bikes out of The Res, posted on Facebook with a picture of 2 people on bikes in The Res. Gave the # of the UC Police to call if you see bikes on the trails. This was on the Berkeley Heights Community and Berkeley Heights No BS Zone Facebook pages.
Don't see it in the Berkeley Heights Community Forum page... but I see there are two similar pages... :shrug:

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
In Berkeley Heights, there are 3 or 4 pages, depending on which one of your neighbors you want to insult on any given day.
ok... I see it now... looks like two kids..... well, one kid for sure. that's just sad.

kdebello

I responded to the woman on FB. She just tagged her husband to respond with his rebuttals about bikes. I shouldn't have said anything. I really don't like debating on FB. I'm not smart enough to argue facts and end up saying something stupid. I just want to post about my kids and stalk people from high school.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I responded to the woman on FB. She just tagged her husband to respond with his rebuttals about bikes. I shouldn't have said anything. I really don't like debating on FB. I'm not smart enough to argue facts and end up saying something stupid. I just want to post about my kids and stalk people from high school.
Your post was fine. It wasn't even confrontational.

kdebello

Your post was fine. It wasn't even confrontational.

Apparently this woman who is playing trail nanny has posted on multiple FB pages in the area. My wife was in a discussion with her, then her husband chimed in with his "facts" and called me wife a fool. And we're the bad guys.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Apparently this woman who is playing trail nanny has posted on multiple FB pages in the area. My wife was in a discussion with her, then her husband chimed in with his "facts" and called me wife a fool. And we're the bad guys.

This is just how these folks operate. It's not just mountain bikers, most of these people hate cyclists in general. Read the comments when someone gets hit by a car, you'll lose all your faith in humanity.

Dingo

Just a little FYI. When Bell Labs was going to be built in Murray Hill, the town folk did not want it they voted to not have it in their town. So somehow Berkeley heights became the town that collected all the tax revenue from the labs. How messed up is that.... and that is why the property lines are a zig zag mess. And the best part, Bell labs was always known to be Murray Hill, not BH.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just a little FYI. When Bell Labs was going to be built in Murray Hill, the town folk did not want it they voted to not have it in their town. So somehow Berkeley heights became the town that collected all the tax revenue from the labs. How messed up is that.... and that is why the property lines are a zig zag mess. And the best part, Bell labs was always known to be Murray Hill, not BH.
Most Nobel Prizes ever out of one building.

Top Bottom