Monday 2/19

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have the day off work and looking to ride, someplace in north jersey, anyone want to join me or give me a tour of someplace good?

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
How are you always off? I thought I had a good amount of vacation time, but I think you win.

ha, its not vacation time, we work CWS which works out to 9 hour days with every other Friday off, then we get EVERY federal holiday off, so if your not getting mail im not going to work.

works for the government....ask about the 90 minute lunch breaks. :D

ha government is right, but i wish i got a 90 minute lunch break, i have to rush my ride and a shower into 60

Haha! I like. I know about those 90 minute breaks too. One day I will post a breakdown of my day.
this i am interested in!

Yes! I have 12 days (and growing) to use before July 1st.
welll we will have at least 8 fridays you can take off to ride with us . . . . . :D

Bizarro

I'm off and south.. but want to go somewhere.... I'm off for 7 days.. use it or loose it thing before March 15th.. good problem to have, no complaints.

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
i will likely be somewhere north, definitely not planning to start too early as i only get to sleep in when i have off and the girl doesnt

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
and the weather is not looking great for tomorrow, anyone know of a park that would be in good shape tomorrow while all this snow melts? i cant think of any :(

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
well, unless someone chimes in with a place to ride thats not going to be a mudfest mid-late morning (10-11ish start time) im going to have to call this ride off, if i get up early enough i may try for a solo ride, but im not promising anything especially with the amount of melt we had today and are expecting again tomorrow.

sorry guys.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
round valley will be ok. let me know in the morning. i'd be up for going around 10:00. meet at cush this time.

Top Bottom