Allaire Group Ride, Saturday 2/10

RoB

Rigid SS for real? Trying to decide what I’m bringing as well. Compare these trails to Mercer?

jdgang

Rigid SS for real? Trying to decide what I’m bringing as well. Compare these trails to Mercer?

Yes Rigid SS for real, very SS friendly, i will be on mine tomorrow. Dont know Mercer so I cant compare.

Reactions: RoB

Christopher barry

Yup, we have a kids ride tomorrow that was scheduled to coincide with our Orange & Blue friends.

Depending which kids show up, and if they're layered correctly (cough @Christopher barry cough cough), these "kids" can normally cruise at an experienced adult-beginner pace.
Justin will be in shorts & a t-shirt:D Adult-beginner pace? MTBNJ just better step aside when they see these kids ripping down the trail:banana:

Mare

Yes, for real. Mercer is the flattest place in NJ, followed by Allaire. Compared to Mercer, Allaire has more sand, a bit more climbing (but nothing crazy), less thorns, less geese, and therefore less goose poop.

Reactions: RoB

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yes, for real. Mercer is the flattest place in NJ, followed by Allaire. Compared to Mercer, Allaire has more sand, a bit more climbing (but nothing crazy), less thorns, less geese, and therefore less goose poop.

more horse poop tho . . . watch yourself

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Great ride today! Conditions were fantastic! Thanks to @ChrisG for leading our group. We had a lot of people. Good to see so many people out today. Between the MTBNJ Group, the Jr MTB group, and the Brielle/EPS group there must have been at least 75 people out there!

Part of our group.
IMG_0122.JPG
IMG_0123.JPG

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Great ride for sure. Thanks to Brian for leading our group and making sure none of the new-to-Allaire crew got lost. Great to meet a bunch of you, including the elusive unicorn! Looking forward to more rides in the future!

It was a fun group! Glad you were able to make it out @C8N @RoB @Howard @qclabrat @jmanic and Jeff, Ben and Charlotte. It was great to ride with new people from the board, put some faces to names, and introduce people to some awesome parks here in NJ. These rides wouldn't happen without all of you joining the rides...so thanks for coming out!!

Top Bottom