Allaire Group Ride, Saturday 2/10

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
20180209_074201.jpg

Iggy, Goz, Mitch, Schilling

Looks like a perfect day tomorrow for the ride. Unfortunately, me, Mitch and Schilling won't be there, for various reasons, however @ChrisG will be there to run the show. @GLawn, @rottin', will be there to help lead rides and @Mare45 is signed up to sweep. If you want to help out and sweep, that would be welcomed.

Car pool if you can, the lot will be packed. I'm looking forward to seeing pics so post up early and often.

seanrunnette

Brain Damaged Ray Romano
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If you want to help out and sweep, that would be welcomed.
Down for whatever you need. I'm useless with directions at Allaire, but I can Maprika and Wahoo the eff up, and armed with a route, lead anyone back via breadcrumbs. Or just pull some bushes over myself and weep. Whatever's better for the group.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was feeling like ass last night at the climbing gym and woke up with a fever and body aches this morning. I think my streak of never riding at Allaire is gonna have to continue :(

Mare

I was feeling like ass last night at the climbing gym and woke up with a fever and body aches this morning. I think my streak of never riding at Allaire is gonna have to continue :(
Oh man :( I hope you feel better. Anytime you want to ride Allaire, say the word.

Mare

Looks like a perfect day tomorrow for the ride. Unfortunately, me, Mitch and Schilling won't be there, for various reasons, however @ChrisG will be there to run the show. @GLawn, @rottin', will be there to help lead rides and @Mare45 is signed up to sweep. If you want to help out and sweep, that would be welcomed.

Car pool if you can, the lot will be packed. I'm looking forward to seeing pics so post up early and often.

Schilling will be there. He'll be pissed that you and Mitch won't be.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Boo.
Feel better

Bizarro

Feel better mr Hungarian hunk nagy man. I know the whole park but my lines are unorthodox .. on all sides. can't wait to ride.

Bizarro

yuppp.. it's Kris...

Hey, going to ride down in Austin in a week or so prob.. if I can get a good flight out. ship my bike..etc. bikeflights.com have good rates right now for my dates compared to some airlines as you know. Taking Knolly instead of Fat. Friends down there make fun of my fatness. hehe... I schooled them once on it and they were quiet.

Howard

I've never "officially" rode with this group but I'm willing to bet I've met some of you on the trails... Any chance I can join you guys?

Top Bottom