Carpenter for Hire

DownhillR3

Hey Luke!

I bring this one up for GTluke as he loves to dream of having one of his own. This garage was 8 months in planning and many revisions geesh some people. Anyway fought through some mud but got it done in5 1/2 days. Going to go away for a week and finish the siding when I get back. We needed some muscle one day so I called Lil' Rob :D damn kid is reliable. This garage will feature a lift in the single bay area hence the cathedral rafters.

Some pics for Luke

IMG_1295.jpg

IMG_1291.jpg

IMG_1293.jpg

This is exactly what I'm looking to do on our property!

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@mattybfat

We have a wall unit A/C that we no longer need since we had central installed last year, want the unit removed and hole patched, its textured (venetian??) plaster on the inside and cedar shake on the outside. rough idea for cost?

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@mattybfat

We have a wall unit A/C that we no longer need since we had central installed last year, want the unit removed and hole patched, its textured (venetian??) plaster on the inside and cedar shake on the outside. rough idea for cost?
Site unseen $500 bills it could be less or it could be more. This would be average in / out conditions. Just FYI I never like giving $ before seeing job just because every single job is different.

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
i understand that feeling, we just wanted a ballpark to start looking at timing on having it done, i have 0 experience with plaster so getting this one to match right is probably more than i could manage, at least in a timely manner. Not sure what your usual procedure is but we are hoping to have this done in the first half of this year. figure its probably the biggest energy suck right now.

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
i understand that feeling, we just wanted a ballpark to start looking at timing on having it done, i have 0 experience with plaster so getting this one to match right is probably more than i could manage, at least in a timely manner. Not sure what your usual procedure is but we are hoping to have this done in the first half of this year. figure its probably the biggest energy suck right now.
Ill do it for $499.00. Sorry @mattybfat , its a tough world out there.

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
We had one quote from the a.c. company's drywall plaster guy for less but my [future] wife wasn't pleased with his work.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
It has been the year of open floor plan. Everyone is going all pink floyd and tearing down the walls. Actually we even did a board members Peymans (forgot username) home.
I post this because the last one I did, home owner hired some crackheads who showed up with 2-2×8×16 and 8-2×4 to do 18' wall removal.
1. YOU the home owner do diligence and ask you contractor for insurance certificate and license.
2. Get a permit, stop with I want to save money here. Permit is for your protection that the job is getting done properly under local codes.
3. Get a contract even for the smallest of things again this is for YOU.

Expect anywhere from 2k to 6k to do 20' wall.

I am up for hire if this is in your wheelhouse in the future.20191017_093534.jpg20191017_093513.jpg20191017_093519.jpg20191105_143142.jpg20191105_143138.jpg20191105_143124.jpg

Top Bottom