Super Bowl prediction gambling

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
$20 on Casey Keenum
Only because now my best man's team is alive.
Who's in...
I am not a gambler but...

rick81721

Lothar
$20 on Casey Keenum
Only because now my best man's team is alive.
Who's in...
I am not a gambler but...

I'm going with...

25024905_946425145504726_1081191479134650368_n.jpg

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Can Andy Reid be fired already?

And bubby Bortles... Next superbowl mvp!

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
this board is getting left in the 20th century with this outdated tech

jags knock out tom brady in the AFC championship, you heard it here first

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
this board is getting left in the 20th century with this outdated tech

jags knock out tom brady in the AFC championship, you heard it here first

all is not right in NE atm. this is a possibility.
Pitt ftw.

i think gruden is going to fall flat on his face in oakland. He needs to deal with these millennial types. Don't see it meshing.
That is why Coach Cowher is not going back, and belichick is done.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Cant see the saints beating the Vikings in MIN....They played there once and the saints got murdered. Granted it was week 1, but the Vikings are 7-1 there this year and the only 1 was the game they lost 14-7 to the lions when Dalvin cook got hurt and the just threw Keenum in there.

Eagles looked horrendous the past two weeks, so I think atlanta should be able to win that game.

I think it will be MIN/ATL in the NFC....And in that case...I like MIN chances to become the first team to ever play in the SB at home.

Titans beating the Pats? LOL....2002...last time that happened

I cant see the Jags beating the steelers that badly again...Although the last time they played Bortles only had 90 yards passing and they won 30-9. But I cant see the steelers sucking that badly again. But that would be awesome, go Jags... Probably going to be Pats/Steelers in the champ game again and the Steelers cant beat the patriots ever, so.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
A friend of mine has two tickets for the 2018 Super Bowl, both box seats. He paid $2,500 each but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place. It's at St. Michaels Church, in Grand Forks at 3pm. Her name is Ashley, she's 5'4", about 115 lbs. She'll be the one in the white dress.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
God thanks for wasting our time Atlanta... well at least we won't have to watch them throw up on the field again in the Super Bowl.

Now time for @Dusty the Whale titans to ruin our Saturday night.....

Top Bottom