Any place east of harrisburg not get blasted by snow today?

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Pittsburgh should be good
I must be directionally challenged...or my parents lied to me my whole life. They told me we could never go to pittsburgh because it was too far past harrisburg. That explains a lot about my childhood...

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
York further than Harrisburg though ...
Rocky ridge is 1:45 from me and downtown Harrisburg is about the same, but closer to 2. If you are coming from 78 maybe but the way the turnpike goes it is a wash. Mt gretna would be closer though.

teabagger11

wilkes barre area not too bad after i go out today will report back also will make a call about rattling creek, i believe Nox is closed for the season

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
Rocky ridge is 1:45 from me and downtown Harrisburg is about the same, but closer to 2. If you are coming from 78 maybe but the way the turnpike goes it is a wash. Mt gretna would be closer though.

I stand corrected - just looked up the distances on google maps and you're right. Just about the same. In fact, it says Harrisburg is five minutes longer to drive if you take Route 30 to York. I always associated York with Glen Rock (I have a buddy who lives there) and whenever I've driven there, I always took PA Turnpike to 83, and that's definitely longer (about 25 miles or so.)

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Yeah, reading exit to 222 to 30. Wonder where 222 in my name comes from ;)
I stand corrected - just looked up the distances on google maps and you're right. Just about the same. In fact, it says Harrisburg is five minutes longer to drive if you take Route 30 to York. I always associated York with Glen Rock (I have a buddy who lives there) and whenever I've driven there, I always took PA Turnpike to 83, and that's definitely longer (about 25 miles or so.)

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ugh, may be road ride.
tenor.gif

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Maybe Warton and White Clay. I drove from NC to North NJ via DC yesterday and there was 0 snow until I got well into south NJ.

Top Bottom