qclabrat

Fat bike in service for tomorrow AM
A few short track loops in the backyard, that hill was surprisingly a blast to bomb down. Post up if you plan to join at 6mr, canal lot, 8am

MVIMG_20171216_132927.jpg

qclabrat

Weather next week end looks crummy. Warm and rain on Saturday. Will post up location as we get closer to week 11. Thinking Stephens or round valley if wet.

qclabrat

*UPDATED*
Ride this weekend with the cool folks

Saturday, Lewis Morris
11:30 AM Sunrise lot
Need to be out by 2:15 PM
Expect snow

Bonus New Year's day ride
Nassau ride via the Columbia Trail through the mystical Kenlockwood Gorge. Meet at the Califon Station. Think this will also be a 4-5 hr ride. 8AM is the plan but could be swayed to start an hour later at 9.

5 Center St, Califon, NJ 07830

As always post up if interested. Dress warm it's going to be pretty damn cold. 5 F on Monday morning. Man up and bring your BIYF game.

Last edited:

GreenMachine

What up - gotta say I'm not at all into riding in the super cold - I miss the weekly ride, feel like I'm missing something in my routine but I think I'm 40 degrees and above ....hopefully we get a mild weekend soon.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
What up - gotta say I'm not at all into riding in the super cold - I miss the weekly ride, feel like I'm missing something in my routine but I think I'm 40 degrees and above ....hopefully we get a mild weekend soon.
For me... riding in the cold is more of a mental challenge. I wake up in the morning and stick my head out the windows, and I'm like F this!
But once you have the gears and bare the first few minutes until your body heats up, its not all that bad.

qclabrat

Get the right gear and it's not so bad. However, these past few days are rough.

qclabrat

Ski season is back so, I won't be posting rides here too often
Maybe someone else will take the ball...
See you guys in a few months

GreenMachine

For me... riding in the cold is more of a mental challenge. I wake up in the morning and stick my head out the windows, and I'm like F this!
But once you have the gears and bare the first few minutes until your body heats up, its not all that bad.
I still have your $50.00 here - I can mail it , or maybe I'll see you in March? let Feb?

Top Bottom