Going Long and Hard.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
how the poop did you hit 41mph on a fatbike?
hqdefault.jpg

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
And I think this is the last gear purchase for Fat Pursuit. I also have a new 10k portable battery so that will double my range.

In a sort of geeky move, I coverted my old phone into an iPod. I use Apple Music to download albums through Wi-Fi and then run the phone in eco mode to save battery. I used it for the last 2 weekends ans without recharging the battery is at 60%. That's like 27 hours of use between those 2 rides so we may be talking about 60+ hours of Cannibal Corpse out there...

20171207_132907.jpg

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
And I think this is the last gear purchase for Fat Pursuit. I also have a new 10k portable battery so that will double my range.

In a sort of geeky move, I coverted my old phone into an iPod. I use Apple Music to download albums through Wi-Fi and then run the phone in eco mode to save battery. I used it for the last 2 weekends ans without recharging the battery is at 60%. That's like 27 hours of use between those 2 rides so we may be talking about 60+ hours of Cannibal Corpse out there...

View attachment 60255
Is that insulated tube effective at below zero?

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah, blowing water back does not remove all the moisture in tube, unless you keep tube an camelbak under warmth of jacket. I prefer keeping a water bottle under jacket, close to my body heat, I find it's easier to keep from freezing.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Here's a sorta dorky mod to use my barends while the Pogies are on. I seriously hate Pogies. But, I normally run a 740mm bar. Shaved the lips out of the Ergons, installed a 780mm bar, and slid the grips to 740. For anyone good at math, that leaves 20mm between the grip and Pogie so I can still use all the hand positions and not end up like JayP...

20171213_174817.jpg
20171215_082941.jpg

PS - Pogies are dumb.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Poagies are super stupid when you see people using them in these parts. They become un-dumb when you have a serious risk of freezing you hands off.

Top Bottom