What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If this is the new formula, I can definitely get with it.
IMG_9066.JPG
Note on the pint glass- that is where they shoot Luke Cage's bar scenes in the Jessica Jones series on Netflix.
I salivate like Pavlov's dog every time it comes up.

notcho

Barrier Brewing Endless Sky

How was this? I picked up a 4 pack at the Boonton liquor outlet last week and it was basically undrinkable. Color looked good but was super skunked. Was canned 10/30, not sure if you have a fresher batch there.

RobW

How was this? I picked up a 4 pack at the Boonton liquor outlet last week and it was basically undrinkable. Color looked good but was super skunked. Was canned 10/30, not sure if you have a fresher batch there.
It was good, not dank enough for my liking yet plenty of flavor. Very floral tasting, my gf said she tasted dirty socks at the end of it.

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
Don't let the description fool you, this is awesome. Cake, Icing is a rice, guava, vanilla bean DIPA from Tired Hands. 4.4

View attachment 60249

I have a buddy who would probably follow Tired Hands into hell. He loves everything they make. He was telling me yesterday, though, that beers like this one and their Milkshake IPAs might not be available for a while soon because the price of vanilla beans has gone through the roof in the wake of cyclones in Madagascar. Same goes for Adam's Stout by Liquid Hero.

So if anyone is sitting on any rare or high end beers that are using vanilla flavoring, it might be a good idea to hang on to it for a month or so and then see what you can get in trade for a few cans or bottles!

jackx

I have a buddy who would probably follow Tired Hands into hell. He loves everything they make. He was telling me yesterday, though, that beers like this one and their Milkshake IPAs might not be available for a while soon because the price of vanilla beans has gone through the roof in the wake of cyclones in Madagascar. Same goes for Adam's Stout by Liquid Hero.

So if anyone is sitting on any rare or high end beers that are using vanilla flavoring, it might be a good idea to hang on to it for a month or so and then see what you can get in trade for a few cans or bottles!
Interesting tip. Personally, I've been passing on the beers described as vanilla and frosted flakes, in spite of the hype.

Top Bottom