Special releases

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
And BCBS was just out in most places as of Black Friday.
It's a little too syrupy for me, give me KBS thanks.

Also I'm seeing some buzz that the fabled CBS will be hitting shelves soon in some areas.
Hopefully handled via lotteries, otherwise there will be fistfights.

More than just a buzz, its released up in VT, 11.7%ABV, in the big bottles, my sources are smurfing some for me as we speak. Limit 2 bottles per person up by them, I told them to get their neighbors together and get right on it. Down here forget it, stores get all douchey when shit like this comes in and start copping attitudes. They can stick it up their ass with their lotteries and what not.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
And BCBS was just out in most places as of Black Friday.
It's a little too syrupy for me, give me KBS thanks.

Also I'm seeing some buzz that the fabled CBS will be hitting shelves soon in some areas.
Hopefully handled via lotteries, otherwise there will be fistfights.

If you don't like syrupy, you won't like CBS.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Got some CBS at bourbon st on 22. You had to ask for it though. Tried to double dip and hit the other bourbon st on 31 but they didn’t get it. They did have KBS tho. Win win

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
Nice on the KBS, leftover from march, or recent drop? Either way, yay!

Yeah, we knew this was going to happen, right?
View attachment 60224

Picked up my one bottle at lunch up here in N. Jersey. They were into the last case when I arrived. Fortunately, they increased the per person limit up in VT and my smurfs were able to get me several bottles. VT is the place to get all this shit, the local population is doesn't drink anything unless its Pabts Blue Ribbon or a local DIPA, so the good stuff goes under the radar.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Troon/Conclave colab going on-tap for growlers tomorrow @conclave.
NE style IPA 8.5%

RobW

Court liqours in west end long branch is having a bourbon county barlywine bottle release tomorrow 12/7/17 @ 6. 5 bottle max per person

Top Bottom