Car-spotting thread

THATmanMANNY

Still buying those dinosaurs? Still not convinced?

Really just jump to 55min

roadster2g-jpg.260888

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Still buying those dinosaurs? Still not convinced?

Really just jump to 55min

I love that they got the p100D to run 10.9 in the 1/4...its very impressive for a car that heavy....That said..

8.9 1/4 mi (which will be in the 155-165mph range)
250+ mph top speed

Lets get a grip. you dont run 8's until you run 8's as every 1500 HP supra owner will tell you. And 250mph is a little more involved than "calculated top speed"

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker
Tesla must be trying to sell their car to 12 year olds (and millenial hipsters), basing all of their performance on 0-60 and 1/4mile. Heavy and handle exactly like a heavy awd car handles. Plus have fun pushing it home when it runs out of battery after doing all of your blitz-runs. In the words of Jeremy Clarkson, I'll take a loud motor in a lighter car any day of the week, so that people can hear me hurt the environment.

gtluke

The Moped
If it had the stock seats I could be more accurate but at least 1990, has an airbag.
92s lost the under knee adjustment on the seats. 93s lost the interior match door card but pic isn't clear enough.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
no i haven't - and sounds like i should avoid it!!!

lol so much better than forza or gran tourismo ect, just more realism, the physics engine they use is one of the best for auto racing. its a great winter activity with the early sunsets iv been managing an hour or two a night.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If it had the stock seats I could be more accurate but at least 1990, has an airbag.
92s lost the under knee adjustment on the seats. 93s lost the interior match door card but pic isn't clear enough.
Interesting....I knew saleen did build a few notchbacks every year...but very few...So you figure this one is a clone...BUT...looking up the #235
http://www.americandreamcars.com/1990saleensedan.htm

Looks a little different in the pic with no graphics, but that roll bar looks the same

Top Bottom