Great ride!
@ilnadi thank you for the tour!
@Juggernaut great to finally meet you!
@GreenMachine dude... can't believe this was only 2nd or 3rd time for you. You rode great!

@moose35 @Kangdoy @qclabrat and anyone else who wants to join, when do you guys want to ride HM?
I will prolly ride tomorrow AM and next Sunday.
Thanx! I’m trying ! Just don’t wanna hold anyone up ‘!
Love this sport / I could ride everyday if not for work !
What a great group of helpful people you lot are ...

Nice meeting new people, I’ll be around next week to give it another go ...

Though Nassau was less mileage for me - I found it more challenging- up hill windy than Allaire ...

But both are tremendous places to cut your teeth in MTBiking...

you're welcome and thanks everyone, it was a great ride. Amy time you want to hgo to Nassau leery me know, I need the excuse.

Great ride!
@ilnadi thank you for the tour!
@Juggernaut great to finally meet you!
@GreenMachine dude... can't believe this was only 2nd or 3rd time for you. You rode great!

@moose35 @Kangdoy @qclabrat and anyone else who wants to join, when do you guys want to ride HM?
I will prolly ride tomorrow AM and next Sunday.

Thanx! I’m trying ! Just don’t wanna hold anyone up ‘!
Love this sport / I could ride everyday if not for work !
What a great group of helpful people you lot are ...

Nice meeting new people, I’ll be around next week to give it another go ...

Though Nassau was less mileage for me - I found it more challenging- up hill windy than Allaire ...

But both are tremendous places to cut your teeth in MTBiking...

Give SixMile a try next time. Just have to make sure conditions are good enough and you'd have to go extra early to avoid the crowds.

10/1 is Ringwood Jorbafest yo.
bf09e5a9f43f743b26fc5be9405f53f6--planet-of-the-apes-planets.jpg

I don't plan on going to Jorbafest but if we need to reschedule.... no issues with me

Sorry I'm out. headed to jorba fest with the family.
Hopefully I can get a tour the next weekend.

Tons of cool bikes to ride... either I won't be happy with my current herd or my bank account will not be happy.
I go and I don't ride any demos.
Go for the awesome people that will be there.
Trust me you will have a good time and the guided rides ate a great way to learn another park

Trust me you will have a good time and the guided rides ate a great way to learn another park
All of this.^ I never see you at bigger events. Come on out Paul!

I go and I don't ride any demos.
All of this.^ I never see you at bigger events. Come on out Paul!
True... lots of cool mtbnj folks I would like to meet but Sunday is a church day which means the wife hogs the car.
Maybe after the HM ride and when my wife comes back from church if its not too late.

Did Clayton park in upper freehold today - small park , you can whip through in 45-hour , you can explore a bit too - more trails than true mtb obstacles- great for a beginner, great place to learn to ride roots downhill which there are numerous- some good uphills - a solid place to workout.
There is a deceiving downhill area heavily rooted with mixed rocks hidden by leaves - you can absolutely kill yourself if you don’t see it or underestimate the patch.
I saw a kid go over the bars today after planting into a log because he was out of control.
Not worth more than a 25 - 30 min drive.
If you live close bye - good little workout trail.
I worked riding roots downhill today - getting better.

Did Clayton park in upper freehold today - small park , you can whip through in 45-hour , you can explore a bit too - more trails than true mtb obstacles- great for a beginner, great place to learn to ride roots downhill which there are numerous- some good uphills - a solid place to workout.
There is a deceiving downhill area heavily rooted with mixed rocks hidden by leaves - you can absolutely kill yourself if you don’t see it or underestimate the patch.
I saw a kid go over the bars today after planting into a log because he was out of control.
Not worth more than a 25 - 30 min drive.
If you live close bye - good little workout trail.
I worked riding roots downhill today - getting better.
I love Clayton! But yeah... bit small.

Back
Top Bottom