Official: 2017-2018 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - GUACAMOLE CUP WEEKEND!

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
@Carson trying to have dinner tonight and convince himself losing DJ isn't a big deal
7jFnGoo.jpg

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Thankfully I was going to treat him as bye week filler, I knew the second I drafted him I'd regret it, but thought it would have been when I attempted to start him one week...

NEVER AGAIN

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Do we have to wait till Tuesday for the winners and losers of week one. I guess we have to wait for these 2 crappie games tonight.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
@mattybfat this link should work; http://games.espn.com/ffl/scoreboard?leagueId=826501&seasonId=2017, I'll have the power rankings tomorrow morning though and maybe screenshot the scoreboard for the followers

The Monday Night game should be interesting to watch though, @UtahJoe is down 4.3 points to the newbie @jmanic that comes down to:
Utahs Dalvin Cook, Michael Thomas and Stefon Diggs
vs
Jmanic's Melvin Gordon, Mark Ingram

sadly I'll be half asleep before the 10pm games start

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@mattybfat this link should work; http://games.espn.com/ffl/scoreboard?leagueId=826501&seasonId=2017, I'll have the power rankings tomorrow morning though and maybe screenshot the scoreboard for the followers

The Monday Night game should be interesting to watch though, @UtahJoe is down 4.3 points to the newbie @jmanic that comes down to:
Utahs Dalvin Cook, Michael Thomas and Stefon Diggs
vs
Jmanic's Melvin Gordon, Mark Ingram

sadly I'll be half asleep before the 10pm games start
dgbg.gif

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
jnos handing fidodie that L

my bench kicked your bench's nuts.

how to talk myself out of winning.
Big Ben vs RW - steelers are going to win, and ben will get his points, but RW could end up in a shootout - go big! WRONG
washington is going to crush philly - WRONG
Patriots get all their offense through the air - WRONG

ylNSz1pVk2kbS.gif

and to prove it isn't a fluke, i have thielen and diggs on the bench in my other league.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Just wait a minute. I'm only 28 points down. If Gordon wins the super bowl tonight, I think I win.
@pearl can look it up but last year this week I was up like 20 or so on him and d willy ended up running wild and I lost by a point....28 @ Denver would be pretty nuts

Goddam... Rex Ryan and Beth mowins...... This isn't exactly madden and summerall
And who the fuck was that sideline guy?

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok I am back
Was watching world champ stuff

What did I miss
Goddam... Rex Ryan and Beth mowins...... This isn't exactly madden and summerall
And who the fuck was that sideline guy?
Really
This is the future might need to put radio cast on

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Here comes the sophomore slump I suppose. Wonderful news delivered here in a far more entertaining way than ESPN.com.

FML.

Top Bottom