Allaire Group Ride - The Schilling Ride: 9/16, 9am

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Join us at Allaire on Saturday, September 16th for the next in the MTBNJ group ride series. Details below:

Where: Allaire State Park, Hospital Road Lot
When: Saturday, September 16th
When exactly: 9:00 am
How long: About 3 hours
What pace: Beginner friendly!
Who's leading: @Mitch

Last year we had a big crew and I expect the same this year. If you get there and the lot is full, please park a bit down the road in the overflow lot. The ride may very well split into any number of groups but I do not know who our additional ride leaders are at this point.

@moose35 - please wear protective gear, head to toe.

Kid's Ride - @Matt_ will be there with JT and is offering to lead/cat-herd the kids on Saturday. If you are on the fence about bringing the kids, by all means, feel free. Also note, this is not a baby-sitting service. You can't leave your kids with someone else then go ride with the other groups.

Last edited:

Mountain Bike Mike

Join us at Allaire on Saturday, September 16th for the next in the MTBNJ group ride series. Details below:

Where: Allaire State Park, Hospital Road Lot
When: Saturday, September 16th
When exactly: 9:00 am
How long: About 3 hours
What pace: Beginner friendly!
Who's leading: @Mitch

Last year we had a big crew and I expect the same this year. If you get there and the lot is full, please park a bit down the road in the overflow lot. The ride may very well split into any number of groups but I do not know who our additional ride leaders are at this point.

@moose35 - please wear protective gear, head to toe.

@Mountain Bike Mike - Are you bringing all the kids and if so, are you willing to be in charge of the kid's version of this? At the current time there is no specific kid's ride. I'll let Mike clarify this one.

I wish I could. This sounds like a blast. I'll be at the NJ NICA leaders summit all weekend.

Sorry @Norm

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Being that our 9/10 trail maintenance was postponed until 9/17, I did not get to prune back the tree's for the ambulance route, so @moose35 let's try to keep everything intact this year. ;)

@Norm JT will be with me. He's plenty good for adult beginner pace, or we would be happy to lead a kid friendlier ride if desired. It is the "Schilling" thing to do afterall.....and I'm sure he'd get a kick out of JT leading a ride in his honor.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@Norm JT will be with me. He's plenty good for adult beginner pace, or we would be happy to lead a kid friendlier ride if desired. It is the "Schilling" thing to do afterall.....and I'm sure he'd get a kick out of JT leading a ride in his honor.

Excellent, thanks much!

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i'm in... and it's the day after my birthday so i expect lots of cake and gifts.

no? ;)

ilnadi

1hr 15min drive 9am saturday, gotta leave by 7:30 :(
we'll see, be there with my son if I do

Top Bottom