This is NOT the greatest blog in the world, no. This is just a tribute!

rlb

Builder provided. Surprisingly not that hard to put up - just time consuming. We have someone in our community who will take them down.

Good deal, hope all turns out well in your area!

Edit: This just in, everything will be ok!

FB_IMG_1504892464929.jpg

RobW

No need where I am but wind will be the issue. Probably see hurricane force winds - house was built to latest standards so I guess we will see how it holds up. We put up the hurricane shutters and left on Wednesday via auto train. Got back yesterday. Will watch the security cams as the lanai cage blows away like the wizard of oz. Hopefully the house stays put

21371993_355819114841865_4600004373102198784_n.jpg

keep us updated with screenshots of said security cams

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Yeah that knocks some of the climb off - I'm sure you can destroy my time on the whole thing. but I'll savor the 1st while it lasts
Finally got out there in Caribbean Fall conditions. While I top 10'd it, I am still almost a min off of Gui's time. WTF. I have only ridden this a handful of times. I would say I can shave time off of this.
Linvale-No-More-Rick.jpg

Now the real stuff. Full Monty with the dirt section. On a good day I can probably take this KOM. Nothing suits me better than a climb with a dirt/rollers finish. I was reluctant to stand on the part where it ramps up due to my chainring issues. In any case, I fail to see you on the mtbnj top 10. It is in perfect condition if you want to try before you head south. Before you get all excited that you bested me in 2017 on the paved climb only...still have work to do there too.
Mont-Where-the-F-is-Rick.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
i heard there is a new rest stop at the top of the climb....

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Hey is this your blog or mine? :)

Usually when I ride Monty climb I turn around where the pavement ends and head back down. Will give it a go before winter conditions set in November.
Percent condition this morning but typically winter is the time to ride the dirt.

i heard there is a new rest stop at the top of the climb....
Typical of you old guys needing rest.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
can't wait to show shane (my 9 y.o son for those not in the know) a picture of this - he is gonna love it. then immediately ask me if we can catch these at Ann Van park in the boro.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Nope. We haven't weighed big fish since the 90s. Just length and release

we have nets with scales built into them, so no hooking the gills.
the pike weights always varied so much given the length.
on a slow year, it wasn't unheard of to catch a 8lb bass to win the pool.

and we all know fishing trips are about fishing, not catching. two different things. :D

welcome home.

Top Bottom