Tees for Trails JORBA Fundraiser

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Attention JORBA folks! Our friends at Club Ride Apparel are once again offering our "tees for trails" shirts on their site. ALL proceeds benefit JORBA and the trails you ride. Orders placed by September 8th will ship mid-October.

Please consider hooking up with a super high quality JORBA tech tee and supporting the trails you love to ride!

https://www.clubrideapparel.com/collections/tees-for-trails

JORBA_M_S_Midnight_TEE_1024x1024.jpgJORBA_M_S_Biking_Red_TEE_1024x1024.jpg JORBA_M_S_Olive_TEE_1024x1024.jpg JORBA_M_S_Shadow_TEE_1024x1024.jpg

There are Women's cut tees as well. same colors as the men's and also this one:

JORBA_W_S_Cobalt_TEE_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:

rick81721

Lothar
Attention JORBA folks! Our friends at Club Ride Apparel are once again offering our "tees for trails" shirts on their site. ALL proceeds benefit JORBA and the trails you ride. Orders placed by September 8th will ship mid-October.

Please consider hooking up with a super high quality JORBA tech tee and supporting the trails you love to ride!

https://www.clubrideapparel.com/collections/tees-for-trails

View attachment 56721View attachment 56722 View attachment 56723 View attachment 56724

There are Women's cut tees as well. same colors as the men's and also this one:

View attachment 56726

I got a couple of the MORE shirts a few months ago - really nice, cool fabric, doesn't wrinkle - much better than the cotton JORBA shirts. Just ordered 3 Jorba versions.

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
wow less than 10 replies and it went there.... I am impressed.
I take pride in heading straight for the gutter as soon as the opportunity is presented.

I'm in for a shirt for sure - struggling on color though. Like the Navy and the Red and the Green.

Everyone should buy a shirt and support JORBA.

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Hey, nobody said you can't rock the purple... it's just going to be women's cut ;)

Last edited:

SSmtbr

Decisions, decisions...Just impulse bought one in olive, but if I have buyer's remorse I just may have to get one in another color.

Top Bottom