Chimney Rock Conditions

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm gonna laugh when the first storm comes and washes it away
Those sonotubes go into 3+feet of reinforced concrete. It looks well engineered, should be able to take a flood. The soil may wash but not concrete foundation.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Those sonotubes go into 3+feet of reinforced concrete. It looks well engineered, should be able to take a flood. The soil may wash but not concrete foundation.

5AF0C845-D197-4DB7-9BC1-966928DD42C7-3701-000002D97BF64320.jpg

stilluf

Rode whites reds and blues yesterday afternoon. Overall conditions were dry and tacky, but there were some puddles and mud conditions.
With last night's rain, (and possibly more today) I'm thinking a few days will be needed for the trails to dry out.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Rode whites reds and blues yesterday afternoon. Overall conditions were dry and tacky, but there were some puddles and mud conditions.
With last night's rain, (and possibly more today) I'm thinking a few days will be needed for the trails to dry out.

Rode there Thurs/Fri. I'd say it's fine. East side of park is near perfect aside from the overgrowth. The wet spots on White are problem issues that need to be repaired anyway so I don't see anyone causing more damage. And the rain yesterday was short. So I say go ride!

rlb

Still in good shape despite the Friday monsoon. Some mud puddles here and there, but I imagine they've been in place since April. I'm giving it a 4, perfect for this rainy summer.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
still some puddles - soft spots. so it isn't perfect, but as close as u can get...

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Really good today. Stayed off lower blue and most of white as a precaution.

Bonus...i rode High Tech for the first time in 14 months!!

welcome back ! stick a hipa approved update over in the robo thread....

stilluf

Chimney was in great shape Sunday morning. White, red, and orange were all primo. Blue was good too, with a few mud patches thrown in. Get out there!!
BTW: the trail to the big rock table top on upper red was closed off again, this time with branches laid across entire trail (not just entrance). Don't see it re-opening without serious effort.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions