Johnny Utah's September Challenge

i'm in, or will come up with something for august. i'm away for 10 days, so probably person that rides a bike the furthest away from home for the most days :D

GPS file will be needed doe.

Well that sucks because I never record anything and post it online. Tell you what. I'll ride my bike and drag a large crayon behind me. Then I will pay someone to take a dirigible up to like 4 miles above my loop and take a picture of my ride outline. While I do this, I will pay a local historian to record my time with a sundial. I will then synthesize this information and create a record to save online on this site called "STRAVA" which will render a version of my ride in electronic format.

Cool?

Well that sucks because I never record anything and post it online. Tell you what. I'll ride my bike and drag a large crayon behind me. Then I will pay someone to take a dirigible up to like 4 miles above my loop and take a picture of my ride outline. While I do this, I will pay a local historian to record my time with a sundial. I will then synthesize this information and create a record to save online on this site called "STRAVA" which will render a version of my ride in electronic format.

Cool?
That will be fine.

I will also take paper map submissions along with a polaroid.

Better yet, I will just ask Madam Ruby to tell me what happens and fill it out prior to the event start.

I just hope she doesn't send me to the Alamo.

crystal ball.jpg

That will be fine.

I will also take paper map submissions along with a polaroid.

Better yet, I will just ask Madam Ruby to tell me what happens and fill it out prior to the event start.

I just hope she doesn't send me to the Alamo.

Why is the burger so citrusy?

Back
Top Bottom