CX Skills Sessions (Unofficial)- Back to Basics - Tuesdays in Madison

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
So I did this the last 2 years as part of a training plan, and I think it helped. Well, it didn't hurt, so we'll do it again. @The Heckler @Harry Hamilton @Santapez @MissJR @StayHydrated @chuprinko and @rsinger814
were there last year, as well as a few other guys from Madison. Some experienced, others complete beginners.

When: Tuesdays at 6:45pm, starting on July 11th. 45-60 minute sessions, as daylight permits, subject to NJ Transit delays.

Where: Alternating between Niles Park, Madison HS/MRC, and the field on Rosedale Ave just after the Madison Community Pool. (all subject to change)

What: We will mix up 3-4 of the following BASIC bike handling skills each week:
  • Tight slalom cornering
  • Tight figure 8 cornering drills
  • Short hill run ups
  • Off camber riding
  • 100-200 meter starts
  • Fast open cornering
  • Dismount & run around a corner (BOTH DIRECTIONS!!!)
  • Barriers barriers barriers barriers barriers, and maybe a few barriers.

Helmet required. Ride what you brung.

Disclaimer
This is not associated with any shop, team, organization at any local, state, national, global, or intergalactic level. Ride at your own risk.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
ooohhh... if steve brings my bike and gear, i'll change at work and he can pick me up at the train station. :D

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I've been super sick but in for next week. I'm gonna see if @sarcaro can make it now that this is her first cross season and she's working near there.

-Steve

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Disclaimer
This is not associated with any shop, team, organization at any local, state, national, global, or intergalactic level. Ride at your own risk.

How un-American of you......making me be responsible for myself!

Top Bottom