Richard

Anyone up for ride on CQ this weekend?? ping me up! I want to come and join you Bada$$ MTB riders! :)

LET'S ROLL!!!!! :thumbsup::banana::banana::thumbsup:

Last edited:

qclabrat

Anyone up for ride on CQ this weekend?? ping me up! I want to come and join you Bada$$ MTR riders! :)

LET'S ROLL!!!!! :thumbsup::banana::banana::thumbsup:

used to ride there when I lived in Edison, I hope you don't pay to ride there....
btw, 99% of the cool kids down there are headed for Allaire :cool:

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
If you guys need a tour of Allaire we have beginner rides every Tuesday starting at 6pm. or I might be able to arange a tour.

qclabrat

I'll go tentative on that, i'm a little far though. how early would you hit it? fast faster fastest?
btwn 7-8am
beginners pace as implied on this thread, but everyone's speed gauge is relative, how long does it take you to do the full loop at 6MR?

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
btwn 7-8am
beginners pace as implied on this thread, but everyone's speed gauge is relative, how long does it take you to do the full loop at 6MR?
Still planning on riding tomorrow AM?
If so, I think I'll join u, if u don't mind. Lmk time... I can do 7 or 8.

qclabrat

Still planning on riding tomorrow AM?
If so, I think I'll join u, if u don't mind. Lmk time... I can do 7 or 8.

In for 7:30am, finally riding the Transition Bandit as the Zaskar's getting put up for sale
anyone else interested, please post up so we know to wait for you, Canal lot
only time for one lap but can meet you at the 27 lot between 8:30-9

Also Sunday 8am at the Allaire, but we need a guide cause I get lost lots and only time there I just stumbled around and missed all the good stuff
I can only ride for 2 hrs but others may stick around longer

the schwartz

btwn 7-8am
hell if i know.My comment was just based on how fast and flowy the trail was, but i was only on one of them. i only went there the one time with my (almost) 5 yr old son.( i didn't even know there was loop, we just went halfway out on the easy trail at canal lot and then turned around.)

i'll PM you later with my phone # if I'm going to make it.

qclabrat

hell if i know.My comment was just based on how fast and flowy the trail was, but i was only on one of them. i only went there the one time with my (almost) 5 yr old son.( i didn't even know there was loop, we just went halfway out on the easy trail at canal lot and then turned around.)

6mr is fast and super flowy, it's the number one feel good park don't you know, as rated by singletracks....

truth be told, it's a great park, notice even expert riders (not me) find themselves there from time to time

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser

6mr is fast and super flowy, it's the number one feel good park don't you know, as rated by singletracks....

truth be told, it's a great park, notice even expert riders (not me) find themselves there from time to time

FTFY

qclabrat

we're king of the newbs..... w/ @C8N
Bike felt better today, but then again its 6mr
will need lots more saddle time to build mojo

WP_20170701_09_55_54_Pro.jpg

Top Bottom