6 Mile Run Conditions

snjrider

Has anyone been out there today? Curious if all the heat has helped dry out whatever rain there was yesterday. Around my parts it was like a monsoon at times but not sure how bad it rained there yesterday. Knowing how much that place retains water, I'd hate to make the trip for nothing.

slushdog

Can't believe how selfish and inconsiderate people are. I thought that mountain bikers were a tad nicer than the general populace. Guess that I'm sadly mistaken. I appreciate what you do JDog and thank you for your hard work on SMR.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Can't believe how selfish and inconsiderate people are. I thought that mountain bikers were a tad nicer than the general populace. Guess that I'm sadly mistaken. I appreciate what you do JDog and thank you for your hard work on SMR.

To be fair, there were maybe 10 riders in 2.5 hrs. On a Sunday, this is nothing.

I was glad to see that many stayed away.

slushdog

Despite the relatively low ridership on a Sunday at SMR, 10 jerks is too many. All they had to do was take the advice to ride another day more graciously.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Of the 10 'riders' How many wearing a helmet, or blasting music ?

100% with helmets. All on bike shop quality bikes and none were playing music.

Two were visibly embarrassed that they were called out on their super muddy bikes, especially when I was working on the trail.

Only one was confrontational and honestly he rode off once he noticed the chainsaw in my wheelbarrow.

Mountain Bike Mike

100% with helmets. All on bike shop quality bikes and none were playing music.

Two were visibly embarrassed that they were called out on their super muddy bikes, especially when I was working on the trail.

Only one was confrontational and honestly he rode off once he noticed the chainsaw in my wheelbarrow.

Would ya just Pave the place already...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions