What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This will happen. Haven't been on mtb in a while so I'm due for a good ride. Also off all next week so down for a longer ride if you do that sort of thing.

I'm doing a longish ride tomorrow, but I assume you won't be around yet. Not sure what's going on next week, but I should be able to get out by 3:30 any day.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Allagash...who doesn't like a free sample?? Love the little brett, good thing they have in Nj cause I'm running out of space in the car. Pack and play is being sacrificed to a donation bin before I leave.

View attachment 52254
Tell me you hit Austin and Foundation while you were there...

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Sad day....no moar Treehouses...

Ended with a 4.5...Curiosity Thiry Three
This is the second curiosity I had and it is also great!

IMG_8483.JPG

Thanks @J-Dro for the Sneakbox. Perfect recovery drink

IMG_8482.JPG

And got my hand on this fromVail Brewing "fake love" from Virginia...apparently big fuzz about it...
Didn't like it too much. 3.5. It is more on the malty side than hoppy side which is not my fav

IMG_8481.JPG

jackx

IMG_4016.JPG

Half Acre Navaja. This is an aggressive, full-flavored DIPA and packs a punch at 10% and is about 400 calories. I probably would not have picked it up if the alcohol level was listed on the can.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Found a single can hanging out in a little shop way upstate - it looked lonely.

Been drinking so many doubles, this single, at 6% was very good. nice citrus, pine, and mouth feel. good clean finish.
solid 3.5+ a nice 6%er

IMG_6603.JPG

also scored a leftover Resin from the @mattybfat visit. Much thanks.

notcho

Tell me you hit Austin and Foundation while you were there...

Hit foundation wed. but Austin St and another that I can't remember the name we're closed. At Allagash yesterday with the intention of walking across the street but the little one wasn't having it. Did manage to get into Fore Street last night for an incredible meal. Such a cool place.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Found another lonely singlet. Mars DIPA from Bells. Strong, bitter front. Lots of pine in the nose. Good malt flavor. Lacks citrus, and is thin in the mouth. 3.5+ but probably would pick something else in the store

IMG_6610.JPG

Kaleidopete

To Øl Likeweisse (Director’s Cut)
Imperial Berliner Weisse Malts: Pilsner, Biscuit, cara pils, wheat malt, melanoidin, unmalted wheat Hops: Citra, Motueka WE BRING TO YOU A DIRECTORS’ CUT VERSION OF OUR BERLINER WEISSE “LIKEWEISSE” – THIS IS THE ABSOLUTE EXTENDED VERSION WHERE ALL THE OBSCURE DETAILS ARE PRESENT AND THE PURE ESSENCE IS PRESENTED TO YOU. THIS IS A 10,5% ABV DRY HOPPED WHEAT SOUR ALE.
I didn't think I'd like it as much as I did. Pretty good, lemony and slightly sour.

beer like.jpg

Top Bottom