What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

jackx

Sorry to rail, but I'm still pissed about Puff! :mad:

At least give a one word review when posting: meh, sucks, GOAT, etc., so that we know what you think of the beautiful brew you just posted.

End of Rant.
Thanks to @jmanic and @soundz, I've been drinking a couple of these, so I didn't add a new note. I will say that - for a change, this week I liked Imaginary Greenscapes more than I liked OH Suparillo.

jackx

No problem, I just wanted to thank you for your involvement in the post-purchase, distribution and transportation portion of the enterprise.

Kaleidopete

Bauli Saison | Rushing Duck Brewing Company
Saison’s are famous for the distinctive fruity, spicy notes given off from the yeast. They also tend to be lighter, effervescent, and quenching. Bauli Saison is all of that, but adds a unique twist. They’ve added White Peppercorns, Coriander, and Kaffir Lime Leaves to the beer to enhance the spice flavors naturally produced by the yeast as well as adding a distinct citrus flavor to make it a lighter beer on the palate but still providing tons of flavor.
I find it light and Juicy with a nice spice taste.

beer pauli.jpg

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah, it's pretty great.
Oh has been really successful with their Collabs. Not many stinkers.

18300115_204022593444079_6394135005756391424_n.jpg

jackx

IMG_4009.JPG

OH DDH Suparillo. These tasted better to me when they were freshly canned than they do a few weeks later. But I'm not complaining and I'm still drinking them. Still really tasty and enjoyable!

Top Bottom