skills camps

qclabrat

Hey, fellas. I'm booked solid on Weekends until July.

A Friday option would open things up significantly.
Fri, May 5th
Fri, June 2nd
Fri, June 30th

Learning is done in a grass field. We can include a ride and hunt for challenges to session but that is after going over skills.

I like the idea of working on skills for 2-3 hours and then going for a ride together. Throw out some park suggestions and I'll let you know what I think. Lewis - Morris, Ringwood, Clayton, Allaire, Thorne, Kittatinny, and others are good possibilities.

Beginner/ Intermediate and Manuals/Wheelie do not go together.

Search for Ryan Leech' s 30-day challenges if you want those skills.
how about Chimney Rock park, they have a large ball park
then head on over to orange and yellow from Gilbride to practice the newly found skills

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
a9ed842f739e930dc8e9340bafbbaeaf77994c50c74fc6a86b046b54cb9b2c59.jpg

trener1

Is there any chance for a slightly later start? or with all of the time it would take it would have to start at 1:30

qclabrat

seems like we only have 3 confirmed, is May 5th out?
What about the other proposed dates folks? I can probably make it work for most Fridays

Eddy-V

Fellow mtbNJ.com members, we're looking to fill 2 more spots for a 3-hour intermediate skills class next Friday May 5th at 1:30 PM at Chimney Rock. Any takers?

trener1

There is a good chance I can do the following Friday, or the 5th if it can start slightly later.

Eddy-V

@trener1 what start time next Fri would work for you? If there is consensus on it, and if we can get 1 more rider, then we may be able to pull it off. Otherwise, the next available date per Ben is Fri Jun 2nd. Thanks.

Top Bottom