Mooch madness status?

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
how about cat3? bikereg just shows everything at 9a.
Cat 3 races start at 9am. Each group goes off a minute or two one after another. Be ready to roll at 8:45 and listen for instructions or just ask around. Everyone's usually helpful at these races. Good luck, and have fun!

pkovo

Anyone know the length of the shorter (cat 3) loop? I didn't see it mentioned in the other thread.

afurlong

Cat 3 races start at 9am. Each group goes off a minute or two one after another. Be ready to roll at 8:45 and listen for instructions or just ask around. Everyone's usually helpful at these races. Good luck, and have fun!

thanks! i've already established that calendar and time management are not strengths of mine...

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anyone know the length of the shorter (cat 3) loop? I didn't see it mentioned in the other thread.
Its about 4 miles, you do 1 lap. Your race will be approx. 45 min long, depending on how fast you are.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thank You. FYI, the description on the registration page lists it as "2 small loops".
Sorry about that, we need to edit Bike Reg. The Cat 3 lap is a bit shorter then Cat 1 & 2, with avg. time in the 40 minute area.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is this still available?
PM Sent.

ekuhn

I'll be there, Cat3.

So the cat 3 loop doesn't come down the hill in the middle of the cat one loop like last year?

Top Bottom