Nassau Trail conditions

rick81721

Lothar
Yep in great shape. Is there a new trail on the north side of Nassau road? Coulda sworn I was on something I've never ridden before. But then again, I got stuck in the endless on top of that section and couldn't get to the switchbacks back down!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Yep in great shape. Is there a new trail on the north side of Nassau road? Coulda sworn I was on something I've never ridden before. But then again, I got stuck in the endless on top of that section and couldn't get to the switchbacks back down!

Infinite loop trail. Brings the total miles up:).

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Nassau is in pristine shape right now. Almost every trail is hero dirt.

Rainman503

Trails in great condition yesterday late afternoon (5/7). I rode most of the trails and there were maybe 3 or 4 small muddy spots. The rest didn't even show a tire track.

ktmrider

The smell of diesel fuel is in the woods , machines are back building new single track ...
Coming soon !!!!
IMG_3546.JPG
IMG_3552.JPG
IMG_3542.JPG
IMG_3544.JPG
IMG_3559.JPG
IMG_3557.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3545.JPG
    IMG_3545.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_3553.JPG
    IMG_3553.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_3555.JPG
    IMG_3555.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 110

ktmrider

Making the Voorhees / Nassau loop even better
you know it brother ! it will be a nice cherry on top .
PLEASE SUPPORT HIGH BRIDGE LOCAL BUSINESS ! they are so behind mtn biking for the long run . plenty of great food places in town. Circa is a nice place for dinner in the center of town , Rudy the owner is an avid biker and is instrumental in what we have going on . Support a town that is going the extra mile for us !

Mike679

So where are these new trails being built? Over by the Nassau/Springside area, or up off of the end of Columbia Trail on Main Street?

Was just at Circa on Saturday for drinks - always an excellent beer selection there.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions