Chimney Rock Thursdays

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
I rode red, orange and yellow yesterday. The most trails are dry except huge mud pits everywhere... all 3 high tech trails are in the best conditions, the yellow is worst for some reason
Maybe back to mooch then with more rain expected tonight.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yea, I'm pulling out for Thursday. I'll give it another week.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I can't make this, Freeholders meeting in Elizabeth on Thursday evening. Come to that instead.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Was there yesterday as well. There is some mud but little in the more sensitive areas, like white. Stayed off blue. Most of the trails are good to. Little leaf coverage & not a ton of debris from the winds. This isn't 6 Mile with a heavy clay base, it's mostly rock and from my point of view it's rideable as there's little chance of causing any lasting damage.

I plan to ride tomorrow, wheels down at 5pm.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Was there yesterday as well. There is some mud but little in the more sensitive areas, like white. Stayed off blue. Most of the trails are good to. Little leaf coverage & not a ton of debris from the winds. This isn't 6 Mile with a heavy clay base, it's mostly rock and from my point of view it's rideable as there's little chance of causing any lasting damage.

I plan to ride tomorrow, wheels down at 5pm.

Ok. I'm back in
@David Taylor @Riggedfmx

stilluf

Please consider coming to the freeholder meeting tonight instead of riding. We need everyone's support. If MTB access can be denied here, it can happen in your county too.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
20170413_175527.jpg
at this point I was hoping @David Taylor and @BrianGT3 would continue without me. Unfortunately they got a couple more climbs out of me before I had enough, good times though hope to make more of them

Top Bottom