Oct 28-30 2016 Vermont MTB Trip - Kingdom Trails

trek007

Just made it to the nearby town. Sooooo nice. Long ass ride. Saw some cars with mountain bikes on the back so you know the trails will be used tomorrow! If anyone still wants to come out shoot me a PM. Should be 70! You can text me too at 973Seven5zero833two if you come by.

Last edited:

kidzach

Enjoy the ride. If you have time hit Pine Hill in Rutland. Not as awesome as Kingdom, but a very fun place and easy to navigate.

trek007

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Awesome time!

trek007

The flow and the scenery was the best. I plan on camping out here when the weather gets better. Maybe some of you are interested in doing the same. PM me your contact info and we can do something when it gets warmer.

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
DirtFest in May '17. A whole lot of MTB'rs out there enjoying the trails.

Xler8

I'm looking to head up to VT in a few weeks and wanted to see if anyone had some more info they could share on past experiences.

What I'm really after is where are the fastest and flowliest section of trails located. Or is it all pretty equal?

gtluke

The Moped
I'm looking to head up to VT in a few weeks and wanted to see if anyone had some more info they could share on past experiences.

What I'm really after is where are the fastest and flowliest section of trails located. Or is it all pretty equal?
Kingdom trails, but how soon? The trails are closed as they are still snowed in up there.

Sven Migot

It's all great.
Don't miss Sidewinder!!!
Tap & Die, Troll Stroll, Cat Box & Kitchell are great too!

Top Bottom