Ringwood rumble status?

Superfly100guy

Course is good! Did a few laps and yes the fire road sections have big puddles and running water but the climb and singletrack sections are in great condition. Yes a few muddy spots in the singletrack but not crazy. If it rains I doubt things will change much. Place seems to drain really well. Bottom line it's good for all the rain we've had.

Ez-E

So what is this course like or is there a file we can look at? I am interested in how much climbing I will be doing. I am trying to plan my SS gearing.

Dairyman

Any idea why clydesdale is no longer avail? It seems like fat was downgraded to a "fun" class as well. I am comparing to march madness

Team Town Cycle

Any idea why clydesdale is no longer avail? It seems like fat was downgraded to a "fun" class as well. I am comparing to march madness
We had a Clydesdale class a few years ago, but not for the last few years. We were getting 1 or 2 entries per race, so decided to drop it. Fat bikes have been popular for the last few years, but we're not seeing as high a number of participants in that class as we used to either.

What's the next cool kid trend? Unicycle class? Tandem class? Scooter bikes? Hoverboard?

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i've been procrastinating on cutting my wide ass bars. are there any tight trees in this?

Top Bottom