8th Annual Cranks Around the Campfire MTB Festival

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@JimN will not go hungry if he attends Cranks.

I never do, because I have no problem finding people willing to cook me delicious food :) I just have to remember to bring enough tasty beverages to trade. Plus I think I ate four cheeseburgers and two hot dogs at the free bbq on Saturday last year.

DanBrodeen

I never do, because I have no problem finding people willing to cook me delicious food :) I just have to remember to bring enough tasty beverages to trade. Plus I think I ate four cheeseburgers and two hot dogs at the free bbq on Saturday last year.
What is that, 1 sandwich for every hour you rode that day?!

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What is that, 1 sandwich for every hour you rode that day?!

More or less. I also ate 5-6 cheeseburgers the night before, because @Smokey and Rob made me two, and then my friend Jairo showed up with an 8 pack of burgers after everyone was full. He obviously cooked them all and nobody else wanted any, so we housed them. And I would again mention @Robson's delicious breakfasts, but then someone else might try to get in on that, so I won't.

DanBrodeen

Cranks has two more fat bikes ordered for the Mt. Allamuchy Scout Reservation's MTB program. This will make 4 fat bikes total that we will be delivering to them before their summer camping program begins in late June. We hope to add an additional 1-2 closer to the event or shortly after. That will bring the camp's total to at least 6 fat bikes. After Cranks 2018 hopefully they will have a complete fleet of fat bikes for the kids to ride. 10 would be awesome! So big kudos to everyone who has participated in Cranks Around the Campfire and helped us raise the money for these fat bikes. Now that they have these bikes they do need one major modification, tires! The stock tires on these fat bikes are awful. If you have any used fat bike tires or even parts please consider donating to the camp. Shoot me a PM if you can help. Thanks!

DanBrodeen

There have been a lot of inquiries about RVs. The camp has limited spots for them. If you do have an RV you should sign up now and contact the event to be put on the RV list. We will have 5-6 RV spots depending on the sizes of the RVs as they sign up.

263668474822d4a430a449cdd5cbf0ea_motorhome-deviantart-rv-movie-meme_624-256.jpeg

bozizle

Dan we will be there with the whole family. As we get closer any help in prep for events or food let me know we can help out.

Top Bottom