Ringwood rumble status?

DonnDenn

I know that it's going to be a tough course I'm racing to have fun and meet people and learn I'm running 29x2.3 is that going to be fine?

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Don't mean to steal any secrets but what would be a good ideal tire pressure for the course?
Everything tire is different, so tires will react differently with the same psi. If running tubeless, which I hope you are, you want to run low enough pressure to flow over rocks without bottoming out and putting too much stress on your sidewalls. Also the weight of a rider will determine your psi. Ballpark would be 17-21 psi...but you'll want to experiment to see what works for you.

DonnDenn

Everything tire is different, so tires will react differently with the same psi. If running tubeless, which I hope you are, you want to run low enough pressure to flow over rocks without bottoming out and putting too much stress on your sidewalls. Also the weight of a rider will determine your psi. Ballpark would be 17-21 psi...but you'll want to experiment to see what works for you.

I am running tubeless and I'll run that ball park thank you very much and I will see you there!

Top Bottom