Short Track #3

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
People have been asking me if it's OK to race a fat bike in expert class... I don't care if you ride a camel.. Just stay on the course and clean up the shit afterwards

Can us camel riders get our own class though? I only want to race against other people riding camels.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Can us camel riders get our own class though? I only want to race against other people riding camels.
Nope, you have to race against the donkeys, horses, mules, and ostriches...

Ill be riding a tauntaun
latest

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What are anyone's thoughts on loop running reverse direction? Harder? More or less climbing?

In theory the climbing should be easy as we are going up the switchbacks. We did 1 lap in this direction a few weeks ago & it didn't flow as well but we did make some changes since then that should help. In the end, it's a loop that goes around a lake while racing bikes with good people, so it will be fun. :D

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
What are anyone's thoughts on loop running reverse direction? Harder? More or less climbing?

i'm thinking about that climb up to the camp building in the woods being a bit tougher - but it is straight up, and not technical.
this should make the section from there, down to the bridge, a bunch of fun.

where is the race going to end? can't have a sprint through that pinch point in the guard rail? although the bridge kinda takes care of throttling

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
where is the race going to end? can't have a sprint through that pinch point in the guard rail? although the bridge kinda takes care of throttling

I would guess up the fire road a little bit.

qclabrat

when would you expect silly sport to start?
I'll be there for a beer trade but not sure if I can make the race based on other commitments, about 4hrs left to decide....

Top Bottom