Short Track #2: Results

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm guessing you need add 3 minutes to the first lap time for the sport group?

Probably all of them. Without the horn working the scoring crew was not able to properly calibrate the start time. So they had to guess when you actually went off.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Probably all of them. Without the horn working the scoring crew was not able to properly calibrate the start time. So they had to guess when you actually went off.
I Should have taken it to the shop. Let me know after a warm weather test

pxs231

Actually I forgot that the first lap started on the road, whether or not that was worth 2-3 minutes, I have no idea or really care... Thanks again!

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey I was really getting into that...why did you cut it off? :) 8000GB after 2 laps?

I actually f'ed up and lost the rest of the files. I'll have the entire race next week. Hopefully.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I'll test this week...it worked flawlessly last week, I think it just rebelled against single digit temps;)

status? i know it is sensitive to low batteries in the receiver box. they will run out in a day if left on. i considered a wired remote option too.

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
status? i know it is sensitive to low batteries in the receiver box. they will run out in a day if left on. i considered a wired remote option too.
Works...solenoid had to be frozen at the horn with the moisture in the air in the tank. Scared the Sh!t out of woman down the street emptying groceries out of her car too:)

Top Bottom