Short Track #3

Note different start times:

Race start times:

- Kids at 9:00.
- Sport & fat bikes at 9:30.
- Open men and women at 10:30.

Daylight saving time 2017 in New Jersey will start at 2:00 AM on
Sunday, March 12

@Norm Is it setup to reg for both classes at once? Is the second race discounted/free?

Yes it is, but no I was overruled on the free 2nd race. Adding $9 to race the second one gives you an overall double for less than $30 total.

Yes it is, but no I was overruled on the free 2nd race. Adding $9 to race the second one gives you an overall double for less than $30 total.
That's cool. You should charge. Make it worth it for those souls who have to brave the cold, shovel snow, heckle racers... You know the good stuff. Sweet. I'm in.

What's the course doing this week? Reverse? Same direction? Upper or lower line included?

Hey, here is another retro pic from our 1st ST 5 yrs. ago.

Patty and her kids. @mattybfat

FB_IMG_1488804282942.jpg

Wow, that race was like 2 weeks after Thing 1 was born. For some reason I remember having done that race on your Cannondale Caffeine SS bike rather than that tank of a 26er.

Wow, that race was like 2 weeks after Thing 1 was born. For some reason I remember having done that race on your Cannondale Caffeine SS bike rather than that tank of a 26er.
That was the following spring ST series...2012...I had my new scalpel then and I lent you my SS.

Back
Top Bottom