- Open men and women at 10:30.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Daylight saving time 2017 in New Jersey will start at 2:00 AM on
Sunday, March 12

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@Norm Is it setup to reg for both classes at once? Is the second race discounted/free?

Yes it is, but no I was overruled on the free 2nd race. Adding $9 to race the second one gives you an overall double for less than $30 total.

xc62701

Yes it is, but no I was overruled on the free 2nd race. Adding $9 to race the second one gives you an overall double for less than $30 total.
That's cool. You should charge. Make it worth it for those souls who have to brave the cold, shovel snow, heckle racers... You know the good stuff. Sweet. I'm in.

xc62701

What's the course doing this week? Reverse? Same direction? Upper or lower line included?

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey, here is another retro pic from our 1st ST 5 yrs. ago.

Patty and her kids. @mattybfat

FB_IMG_1488804282942.jpg

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wow, that race was like 2 weeks after Thing 1 was born. For some reason I remember having done that race on your Cannondale Caffeine SS bike rather than that tank of a 26er.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wow, that race was like 2 weeks after Thing 1 was born. For some reason I remember having done that race on your Cannondale Caffeine SS bike rather than that tank of a 26er.
That was the following spring ST series...2012...I had my new scalpel then and I lent you my SS.

Top Bottom