Short Track #2

StayHydrated

Swedish Chef
I'm out, sadface - a weekend visit from friends materialized and plans were shuffled. See everyone for #3.

IMPORTANT: In my absence, someone will need to shoulder the great responsibility of being DFL in Silly Sport this Sunday. I don't take those duties lightly, and he who is selected this weekend shouldn't either. Haikus earn bonus points.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I'm out, sadface - a weekend visit from friends materialized and plans were shuffled. See everyone for #3.

IMPORTANT: In my absence, someone will need to shoulder the great responsibility of being DFL in Silly Sport this Sunday. I don't take those duties lightly, and he who is selected this weekend shouldn't either. Haikus earn bonus points.

i shall don my lanterne rouge jersey.

Patrick

Staff member
Weather is gearing up for clear and crisp! Emphasis on crisp. aint gunna b-kno mud.

Patrick

Staff member
It would be great if the powers that be would put the fat bikers with the sport class so idiots like me could do both races.

race a single speed fat bike in the sport race. only rule is you are not allowed to lap anyone.

xc62701

Sorry. Yeah I'll make some changes for next week, including this. But it's too late to make that change for this coming week.

Cool if you do that I'm definitely in for both. Will there be a 2 race discount?

Top Bottom