"Official" BIYF 2016-2017 thread

rlb

Well done @thegock and @w_b

you guys are killing it.. .Want to bump up and see if we can hold off Liong? I know he is calculating his attack...

Moments before the 10am trade deadline that I just made up, both @thegock and @w_b have agreed to cat up to Elite. Now @Mountain Bike Mike has some competition, and @liong71er has probably been out on one single bike ride since he last posted. So you're all screwed!

This shakeup also puts @huffster and @teabagger11 in a new battle for 1st, with @JimN and @choop still within reach.

NewLeaders.png

Mountain Bike Mike

Frank

Sasquatch
Moments before the 10am trade deadline that I just made up, both @thegock and @w_b have agreed to cat up to Elite. Now @Mountain Bike Mike has some competition, and @liong71er has probably been out on one single bike ride since he last posted. So you're all screwed!

This shakeup also puts @huffster and @teabagger11 in a new battle for 1st, with @JimN and @choop still within reach.

View attachment 47751

oh no you didn't!!!!

mmmm sand. Will there be ticks and chiggers too? :eek:

They will be here soon enough....enjoy it while you can

w_b

They will be here soon enough....enjoy it while you can

I actually removed a tick attached to my waistband area the other day after an Allaire ride- it was not a deer tick and it was not plump yet, but obviously the freeze did nothing to this lil superhero.

I hate those fuckers...

Frank

Sasquatch
I actually removed a tick attached to my waistband area the other day after an Allaire ride- it was not a deer tick and it was not plump yet, but obviously the freeze did nothing to this lil superhero.

I hate those fuckers...
Ticks do suck ass but I hate chiggers worse......I think I'm allergic to them because anytime I get a bad set of bites, my feet swell. We need a huge flock of Guinea fowl to populate Allaire and rid us of these vermin, that would be awesome.

teabagger11

Top Bottom